Whether you run a customer service business with high customer traffic or an office building full of employees, it is crucial to ensure that your company has a reputation for being clean and well-maintained. Not only does the cleanliness of your office have a direct impact on your customers and clients, but it also fosters a more productive work environment- one that your employees will actually enjoy working in.
Consecutively, hiring a cleaning service in Hoboken NJ for your business is a step in the right direction for keeping your offices and buildings clean and tidy. These cleaners take care of all your cleaning requirements, right from emptying the bins to vacuuming the carpets and cleaning the windows. By enlisting the cleaning services of a professional firm you can ensure that all the areas of your workspace go through a regular cleansing process. However, with a plethora of commercial cleaning companies flooding the market today, choosing the right one can be a daunting task.
Nonetheless, if you do proper research and ask the right questions, you can easily find the right cleaning company. Read on to find out five questions to ask before hiring a commercial cleaning company.
- Are you licensed and insured? When it comes to choosing the right commercial cleaning service, make sure you ask them whether they are licensed and insured. Furthermore, by hiring a licensed and insured cleaning company, you can rest assured that if they damage any furniture, flooring or equipment in your facility, they will have the means to replace it. Otherwise, you might be footing the bill.
- How long have you been in business? In addition to being licensed and insured, make sure you hire a cleaning company that has years of experience under their belt. Besides, an experienced cleaning service provider will be comfortable and capable of handling any cleaning issues involved. Moreover, you should also find out how often the cleaners receive training, their certifications among others.
- Can you provide me with references? If you are still on the fence about hiring a commercial cleaning company, you can always ask them if they have references from previous clients. Make sure you get at least two references from the cleaning company and then go the extra step to verify them.
- What are your hiring guidelines? To protect your own business’ reputation and assets, it may be good to find out how the cleaning company goes about hiring its employees. Specifically ask whether they conduct a background check on their employees. If the person cleaning your business is going to be doing it during business hours, you need to ensure that they will appear and behave as professional as possible. If the individual will be working after hours, you need to be assured that the person is reliable and trustworthy.
- How much will your service cost me? Although the quality of services is the most important consideration, the cost of the service is a factor that needs to be considered as well. Not only should you compare their rates to their competitors, you should also find out exactly what services they will provide for the agreed-upon fee. Furthermore, this should be thoroughly explained in the contract agreement.
Hiring a commercial cleaning service in Hoboken NJ is not a decision that should be made hastily. By keeping in mind the above-mentioned tips and tricks, you will be able to find a cleaning company that will fit your budget and cleaning needs.