PROFESSIONAL WINDOW CLEANERS IN Ballinaclash
Our top experienced and well-prepared window cleaners will keep your glass streak-free and clear. They are trained and vetted. Our teams use the most effective tools, detergents and methods to clean windows. Thus you get the best possible outcome for your Ballinaclash residential house or business premise without trouble and hassle. On top of that, you receive our complete clean guarantee!
EXPERT WINDOW CLEANING Ballinaclash SERVICE AT COMPETITIVE PRICE
If you wonder why our customers have given us a 5 star rating, we can tell you we work really hard to deserve it:
- 7 days availability – Yes, you can book our services on the weekends without costing you more! We know you are busy, so we work around your tight schedule.
- Budget-friendly rates – Our prices are fixed! We never use bait and switch tactics to secure your business. We do it through hard work and excellent results.
- Experienced and trained – our local teams have been cleaning windows for more than five years now. What’s more, all crew members are well-trained and prepared.
- Top rated local service – Our fantastic cleaning service is rated as one of the best in Ballinaclash by our clients. Your compliments are earned with dedication from our team.
- Flexible booking appointments – You can pick a suitable date and hour for our team of expert cleaners to visit your home. We arrive always on time and prepared!
HOW OUR Ballinaclash TEAM CLEAN WINDOWS
Our window cleaning methods include the traditional use of ladders and squeegees or water-fed pole system. Both methods deliver for excellent clean results.
- Pure water treatment – currently it’s the most advanced window cleaning approach. Our cleaners use 22m long pole made of strong carbon fibre material. Attached to a tank of purified water in our van, our technicians use it to remove dirt, minerals and chemicals from your glass. Using this method allows us to reach windows, four storeys high.
- Traditional window cleaning – the good, old ladder & squeegee cleaning method is still preferred by hundreds of customers around Ballinaclash. Unlike the water fed pole method, here our window cleaners use detergents to get rid of dirt and chemicals from your glass. We recommend and use this method to clean your domestic windows from the inside.
Well, if you want to enjoy clean windows the year around in your Ballinaclash property, don’t delay but call Alliance Select today on 01 4922030. We provide a fully professional and completely guaranteed service at the best prices in the entire capital. Talk to our friendly representatives about your requirements and how we can help. Get your free quote over the phone or via our online booking form
Ballinaclash (Irish: An Chlais, meaning ‘townland of the ravine’) is a village in east County Wicklow centred on a bridge that carries the R753 regional road across the River Avonbeg.
The village is mentioned in J.M. Synge’s play ‘The Tinker’s Wedding’: “And a big fool I was too, maybe; but we’ll be seeing Jaunting Jim to-morrow in Ballinaclash, and he after getting a great price for his white foal in the horse-fair of Wicklow”
In 1837, the village had a population of 3855 according to Samuel Lewis’ ‘A Topographical Dictionary of Ireland’. This population was much reduced by the famine and subsequent emigration and today is only a fraction of that number.
The village was originally the site of an ancient monastery founded by the brother of St. Kevin, according to Mervyn Archdall. The site is now occupied by Whaley Abbey; the home of the notorious Buck Whaley.