PROFESSIONAL WINDOW CLEANERS IN Curraha
Our top experienced and well-prepared window cleaners will keep your glass streak-free and clear. They are trained and vetted. Our teams use the most effective tools, detergents and methods to clean windows. Thus you get the best possible outcome for your Curraha residential house or business premise without trouble and hassle. On top of that, you receive our complete clean guarantee!
EXPERT WINDOW CLEANING Curraha SERVICE AT COMPETITIVE PRICE
If you wonder why our customers have given us a 5 star rating, we can tell you we work really hard to deserve it:
- 7 days availability – Yes, you can book our services on the weekends without costing you more! We know you are busy, so we work around your tight schedule.
- Budget-friendly rates – Our prices are fixed! We never use bait and switch tactics to secure your business. We do it through hard work and excellent results.
- Experienced and trained – our local teams have been cleaning windows for more than five years now. What’s more, all crew members are well-trained and prepared.
- Top rated local service – Our fantastic cleaning service is rated as one of the best in Curraha by our clients. Your compliments are earned with dedication from our team.
- Flexible booking appointments – You can pick a suitable date and hour for our team of expert cleaners to visit your home. We arrive always on time and prepared!
HOW OUR Curraha TEAM CLEAN WINDOWS
Our window cleaning methods include the traditional use of ladders and squeegees or water-fed pole system. Both methods deliver for excellent clean results.
- Pure water treatment – currently it’s the most advanced window cleaning approach. Our cleaners use 22m long pole made of strong carbon fibre material. Attached to a tank of purified water in our van, our technicians use it to remove dirt, minerals and chemicals from your glass. Using this method allows us to reach windows, four storeys high.
- Traditional window cleaning – the good, old ladder & squeegee cleaning method is still preferred by hundreds of customers around Curraha. Unlike the water fed pole method, here our window cleaners use detergents to get rid of dirt and chemicals from your glass. We recommend and use this method to clean your domestic windows from the inside.
Well, if you want to enjoy clean windows the year around in your Curraha property, don’t delay but call Alliance Select today on 01 4922030. We provide a fully professional and completely guaranteed service at the best prices in the entire capital. Talk to our friendly representatives about your requirements and how we can help. Get your free quote over the phone or via our online booking form
Curraha, also written Curragha (Irish: Currach Átha, meaning ‘the ford/crossing at the marshy/boggy area’), is a small village located 4.5 km from Ashbourne and 4 km from Ratoath, County Meath, Ireland on the R155 road between Ratoath and the junction with the N2. The built-up area is mainly within Crickstown townland.
The area of Curraha stretches from the road towards Ratoath with the border not far from Ratoath Rugby pitch down to past Kilmoon Cross. It also stretches from Greenpark Bridge over to the N2 (along the ‘Bog’ of Curraha).
The theme park Tayto Park is also located in Curraha.
The local national (primary) school, St Andrew’s National School Curraha, first opened in 1952. Curraha also has one church (St Andrew’s Church, built in 1904), four cemeteries (Curraha, Crickstown, Kilbrew and Kilmoon), three local shops, two public houses (Swan’s Bar & Lounge, The Snail Box Bar & Restaurant), a GAA Club (hurling & football) located at Joe McDermott Park, a tennis club (located at Curraha Church car-park) and other clubs and organisations such as Curraha ICA. The Largo Foods/Perri/Tayto factory is located in Curraha on the Kilbrew Road. Tayto Park is also located in Curraha. A statue commemorating Paud O’Donoghue, a blacksmith who participated in the 1798 rebellion, stands at the crossroads in Curraha. A ballad was composed about his participation.
Curraha Parish Pastoral Council overlooks the running of the parish. It is involved in the liturgical and everyday running of the parish through its members. There is a parish centre and meeting room on the church grounds.
53°32′21″N 6°26′35″W / 53.53917°N 6.44306°W