PROFESSIONAL WINDOW CLEANERS IN Donard
Our top experienced and well-prepared window cleaners will keep your glass streak-free and clear. They are trained and vetted. Our teams use the most effective tools, detergents and methods to clean windows. Thus you get the best possible outcome for your Donard residential house or business premise without trouble and hassle. On top of that, you receive our complete clean guarantee!
EXPERT WINDOW CLEANING Donard SERVICE AT COMPETITIVE PRICE
If you wonder why our customers have given us a 5 star rating, we can tell you we work really hard to deserve it:
- 7 days availability – Yes, you can book our services on the weekends without costing you more! We know you are busy, so we work around your tight schedule.
- Budget-friendly rates – Our prices are fixed! We never use bait and switch tactics to secure your business. We do it through hard work and excellent results.
- Experienced and trained – our local teams have been cleaning windows for more than five years now. What’s more, all crew members are well-trained and prepared.
- Top rated local service – Our fantastic cleaning service is rated as one of the best in Donard by our clients. Your compliments are earned with dedication from our team.
- Flexible booking appointments – You can pick a suitable date and hour for our team of expert cleaners to visit your home. We arrive always on time and prepared!
HOW OUR Donard TEAM CLEAN WINDOWS
Our window cleaning methods include the traditional use of ladders and squeegees or water-fed pole system. Both methods deliver for excellent clean results.
- Pure water treatment – currently it’s the most advanced window cleaning approach. Our cleaners use 22m long pole made of strong carbon fibre material. Attached to a tank of purified water in our van, our technicians use it to remove dirt, minerals and chemicals from your glass. Using this method allows us to reach windows, four storeys high.
- Traditional window cleaning – the good, old ladder & squeegee cleaning method is still preferred by hundreds of customers around Donard. Unlike the water fed pole method, here our window cleaners use detergents to get rid of dirt and chemicals from your glass. We recommend and use this method to clean your domestic windows from the inside.
Well, if you want to enjoy clean windows the year around in your Donard property, don’t delay but call Alliance Select today on 01 4922030. We provide a fully professional and completely guaranteed service at the best prices in the entire capital. Talk to our friendly representatives about your requirements and how we can help. Get your free quote over the phone or via our online booking form
Donard (historically Dunard, from Irish: Dún Ard, meaning ‘high fort’) is a small village in County Wicklow, Ireland, located at the northern end of the Glen of Imaal, in the western part of the Wicklow Mountains.
Donard takes its name from Dún Ard – High Fort – the ruins of which are still somewhat visible on a rise above the town. The tranquil village is surrounded by Table Mountain (702m), Church Mountain (546m), Lugnaquilla (924m) and Keadeen (655m).
Nearby in Derrynamuck (also known as Dernamuck or Doire na Muc) is a cottage dedicated to the memory of Michael Dwyer, a celebrated 1798 leader. It is well known as Dwyer’s Cottage, or the Dwyer-McAllister cottage, for it was here that a group of Irish rebels led by Michael Dwyer were hiding when they were surrounded by British troops. Samuel McAllister died when he drew enemy fire to allow Dwyer to escape, and thereby prevent further bloodshed as the British troops were killing innocent farmers in nearby cottages to reach Dwyer.
The highest mountain in Wicklow and one of the highest mountains in Ireland, second only to Carrauntoohil in Co. Kerry is Lugnaquilla, which can be accessed near the village of Donard. This mountain has a height of 925 metres(3,035ft). The Wicklow Mountain Rescue team operates in the area.
Much of the surrounding Glen of Imaal (5,948 acres) has been used as an army artillery range since 1900.
A post office was opened in Donard in 1851 and An Post closed it at the end of 2018.
There are two pubs in Donard. Toomey’s Bar and Monaghan’s Bar There is a shop, O’Keeffe’s Country Store and there is also a Caravan Campsite (Moat Farm) in Donard