PROFESSIONAL WINDOW CLEANERS IN Donore, County Meath
Our top experienced and well-prepared window cleaners will keep your glass streak-free and clear. They are trained and vetted. Our teams use the most effective tools, detergents and methods to clean windows. Thus you get the best possible outcome for your Donore, County Meath residential house or business premise without trouble and hassle. On top of that, you receive our complete clean guarantee!
EXPERT WINDOW CLEANING Donore, County Meath SERVICE AT COMPETITIVE PRICE
If you wonder why our customers have given us a 5 star rating, we can tell you we work really hard to deserve it:
- 7 days availability – Yes, you can book our services on the weekends without costing you more! We know you are busy, so we work around your tight schedule.
- Budget-friendly rates – Our prices are fixed! We never use bait and switch tactics to secure your business. We do it through hard work and excellent results.
- Experienced and trained – our local teams have been cleaning windows for more than five years now. What’s more, all crew members are well-trained and prepared.
- Top rated local service – Our fantastic cleaning service is rated as one of the best in Donore, County Meath by our clients. Your compliments are earned with dedication from our team.
- Flexible booking appointments – You can pick a suitable date and hour for our team of expert cleaners to visit your home. We arrive always on time and prepared!
HOW OUR Donore, County Meath TEAM CLEAN WINDOWS
Our window cleaning methods include the traditional use of ladders and squeegees or water-fed pole system. Both methods deliver for excellent clean results.
- Pure water treatment – currently it’s the most advanced window cleaning approach. Our cleaners use 22m long pole made of strong carbon fibre material. Attached to a tank of purified water in our van, our technicians use it to remove dirt, minerals and chemicals from your glass. Using this method allows us to reach windows, four storeys high.
- Traditional window cleaning – the good, old ladder & squeegee cleaning method is still preferred by hundreds of customers around Donore, County Meath. Unlike the water fed pole method, here our window cleaners use detergents to get rid of dirt and chemicals from your glass. We recommend and use this method to clean your domestic windows from the inside.
Well, if you want to enjoy clean windows the year around in your Donore, County Meath property, don’t delay but call Alliance Select today on 01 4922030. We provide a fully professional and completely guaranteed service at the best prices in the entire capital. Talk to our friendly representatives about your requirements and how we can help. Get your free quote over the phone or via our online booking form
Donore (Irish: Dún Uabhair, meaning “fort of pride”), historically Dunower, is a small village in County Meath, Ireland.
It lies near Drogheda on the border between County Meath and County Louth, in the Boyne Valley on the road between Drogheda and the Brú na Bóinne heritage site. During the late 17th century, the village was used as a defensive position by the Jacobite army of King James II against King William III during the Battle of the Boyne (1690). The Battle of the Boyne Visitor Centre is located in the restored 18th century Oldbridge House, which is on the battle site, approximately 3 km north of Donore.
The village more than doubled in population in the early 21st century, growing from 334 inhabitants as of the 2002 census to 760 as of the 2016 census. Donore now has a pub and restaurant, shops, a take-away and a hairdresser.
The local Gaelic football team is called St Mary’s.
St. Mary’s Roman Catholic Church, which is in the center of Donore village, was built between c.1840.
Donore is served by Bus Éireann route 163 operating between Drogheda and the Brú na Bóinne Visitor Centre. The nearest railway station is Drogheda railway station approximately 6 kilometres distant.