PROFESSIONAL WINDOW CLEANERS IN Mornington, County Meath
Our top experienced and well-prepared window cleaners will keep your glass streak-free and clear. They are trained and vetted. Our teams use the most effective tools, detergents and methods to clean windows. Thus you get the best possible outcome for your Mornington, County Meath residential house or business premise without trouble and hassle. On top of that, you receive our complete clean guarantee!
EXPERT WINDOW CLEANING Mornington, County Meath SERVICE AT COMPETITIVE PRICE
If you wonder why our customers have given us a 5 star rating, we can tell you we work really hard to deserve it:
- 7 days availability – Yes, you can book our services on the weekends without costing you more! We know you are busy, so we work around your tight schedule.
- Budget-friendly rates – Our prices are fixed! We never use bait and switch tactics to secure your business. We do it through hard work and excellent results.
- Experienced and trained – our local teams have been cleaning windows for more than five years now. What’s more, all crew members are well-trained and prepared.
- Top rated local service – Our fantastic cleaning service is rated as one of the best in Mornington, County Meath by our clients. Your compliments are earned with dedication from our team.
- Flexible booking appointments – You can pick a suitable date and hour for our team of expert cleaners to visit your home. We arrive always on time and prepared!
HOW OUR Mornington, County Meath TEAM CLEAN WINDOWS
Our window cleaning methods include the traditional use of ladders and squeegees or water-fed pole system. Both methods deliver for excellent clean results.
- Pure water treatment – currently it’s the most advanced window cleaning approach. Our cleaners use 22m long pole made of strong carbon fibre material. Attached to a tank of purified water in our van, our technicians use it to remove dirt, minerals and chemicals from your glass. Using this method allows us to reach windows, four storeys high.
- Traditional window cleaning – the good, old ladder & squeegee cleaning method is still preferred by hundreds of customers around Mornington, County Meath. Unlike the water fed pole method, here our window cleaners use detergents to get rid of dirt and chemicals from your glass. We recommend and use this method to clean your domestic windows from the inside.
Well, if you want to enjoy clean windows the year around in your Mornington, County Meath property, don’t delay but call Alliance Select today on 01 4922030. We provide a fully professional and completely guaranteed service at the best prices in the entire capital. Talk to our friendly representatives about your requirements and how we can help. Get your free quote over the phone or via our online booking form
Mornington (Irish: Baile Uí Mhornáin, meaning ‘town of the mariner’) is a coastal village on the estuary of the River Boyne in County Meath, Ireland approximately 5 km downriver from the centre of Drogheda. Together with the neighbouring villages of Laytown and Bettystown it comprises the census town of Laytown-Bettystown-Mornington, with a combined population of 10,889 at the 2011 Census and 11,872 (along with Donacarney) at the 2016 Census. Mornington is part of the wider area collectively known as East Meath.
The large townland of 1,223 acres (4.95 km2) is bound on the north by the River Boyne estuary and on the east by the Irish Sea. The townland extends along the seashore to Bettystown village and includes part of that village up to and including The Neptune Hotel. The townland, part of the civil parish of Colpe, touches on other townlands: Betaghstown to the south, Colp East and Colp West to the west and Donacarney Great and
Donacarney Little to the south and west. Stameen lies to the west. Baltray, Beaulieu and Banktown lie across the Boyne.
Mornington can also refer to a larger area, a half-parish, within the Laytown-Mornington Roman Catholic parish established in 1986, and formerly part of the parish of St. Mary’s in Drogheda. Mornington was also a former post office sub-district and used by a wider area for address purposes up to the 1980s.